To celebrate the 100th Natural Horror Picture Show at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences screening, we are hosting a movie trailer contest. The video above describes the rules and has some inspirational trailers. Here are the rules:
1) Must receive your entry by 7pm Friday April 3rd.
2) Drop off entries at the Natural Science Museum information desk with your name, address, email, phone number, “Attn Steve Popson” on the tape or mail them to NC Museum of Natural Sciences, Attn: Steve Popson, 11 West Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27601 .
3) Entry must be no more than 3 minutes in length.
4) Entry must be “family friendly” – no profanity, no nudity, no gore
5) Trailer can be based on a film that we’ve shown at the museum or scifi/horror/fantasy film that you’ve made up.
6) Entries will be judged by the Natural Horror Picture Show staff.
7) We will screen the trailers on Friday May 1st and announce the winners.
8) Submit your trailer on: vhs, miniDV, DVD, computer file on DVD. Have another format? Email email@example.com to see if we can use it.
9) Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org